Morning walk down to one of the beaches in Nerja.
Transfer from Malaga airport – by train, bus and local taxi
From Malaga airport, take the train to Malaga Maria Zambrano, to reach the Malaga bus station.
From Malaga bus station, take the bus to Nerja.
- Alsa (Departure point = Malaga, Destination = Nerja)
In Nerja, the bus station (Estación de Autobuses de Nerja) is 1300 meters from our townhouse.
- It is a 16 minute walk, but with luggage you should consider a local taxi.
- There is a taxi rank at the bus station.
- Order a taxi to Los Arcos 4 (our townhouse) or Hotel Los Arcos (very near our townhouse).
- The cost of a normal taxi should be €6 or €7 (2015).
- Radio taxis Nerja
If you are standing at the entrance of Hotel Los Arcos, you can find our townhouse Los Arcos 4 in the following way:
- Walk away from the hotel, on the pavement outside the La Braseria Iberica restaurant (=walk towards west).
- Turn left as soon as possible, and walk along the road that leads down to the sea.
- On the left hand side, you will see a couple of white townhouses behind a white wall. One of them is Los Arcos 4. The second entrance gate through the wall (after a rounded corner) has a sign that says 4 Los Arcos and it leads to the garden of our townhouse.
Transfer from Malaga airport – by taxi
A taxi from the Malaga airport to Nerja may cost €78 – €100. You can book in advance for a lower rate:
- Malaga Cabbie from €65 (2015)
- Holiday Transfer from €66 (2015)
- Autosol (a well established company) from €76 (2015)
Transfer from Malaga airport – by rental car
From the Malaga airport:
- Take the motorway towards Malaga.
- Follow the signs towards Almeria, Sevilla, Granada.
- Drive towards Almeria.
- After about 50 kilometers, take the Nerja exit.
- Follow signs towards Nerja.
- After a while, there will be a roundabout with Nerja oeste to the right and Nerja este on the left. Take the Nerja este on the left.
- Drive straight through all upcoming roundabouts, and look for the Mercadona supermarket on the right.
- Turn right immediately after Mercadona (before Hotel Los Arcos).
- On the left side of the road, you can see a couple of white townhouses. One of them is your home for the next couple of days: Los Arcos 4.
- Parking your car: Take the small slightly uphill road to the left. There is a small “residential parking only” sign indicating the area where you can park.