Paperback – 30 Sept. 2018
This edition includes significant updates to the examples and explanations that reflect the substantial changes that have occurred over the past couple of years.
Sean Kane and Karl Matthias have added a complete chapter on Docker Compose, deeper coverage of Docker Swarm mode, introductions to both Kubernetes and AWS Fargate, examples on how to optimize your Docker images, and much more.
- Learn how Docker simplifies dependency management and deployment workflow for your applications
- Start working with Docker images, containers, and command line toolsUse practical techniques to deploy and test Docker containers in production
- Debug containers by understanding their composition and internal processes
- Deploy production containers at scale inside your data center or cloud environment
- Explore advanced Docker topics, including deployment tools, networking, orchestration, security, and configuration