Paperback – 21 July 2020
Author Adam Bellemare takes you through the process of building an event-driven microservice-powered organization.
- You’ll reconsider how data is produced, accessed, and propagated across your organization.
- Learn powerful yet simple patterns for unlocking the value of this data.
- Incorporate event-driven design and architectural principles into your own systems.
- And completely rethink how your organization delivers value by unlocking near-real-time access to data at scale.
- How to leverage event-driven architectures to deliver exceptional business value
- The role of microservices in supporting event-driven designs
- Architectural patterns to ensure success both within and between teams in your organization
- Application patterns for developing powerful event-driven microservices
- Components and tooling required to get your microservice ecosystem off the ground