Burriana Beach: Playa de Burriana
1,0 km from Los Arcos 4 Nerja. Walk 10 minutes downhill. Walk 17 minutes uphill on the way back. There is a beach car park, if you prefer to drive.
- Tripadvisor: Playa de Burriana
1,2 km from townhouse Los Arcos 4 Nerja. Walk 15 minutes.
The Nerja streetmarket is held on Tuesday mornings between 09:00 (officially it opens at 10:00) and 14:00. The streetmarket can be found near the north end of Calle Cisine.
- You can buy fruit, vegetables, clothes, shoes and similar items.
- You can take a bus to the market, from the town or from the beach.
- There are parking places if you want to go there by car.
There is also a car boot sale on Sundays at the same place.
- Torrox streetmarket is held on Monday mornings. (13,5 km. 15 minutes by car.)
- Frigiliana streetmarket is held on Thursday mornings.(7,8 km. 13 minutes by car.)
- La Herradura (17 km, 18 minutes) and Almunecar (22 km, 21 minutes) streetmarkets are held on Friday mornings.
Sea kayak tour
1,3 km from Los Arcos 4 Nerja. Walk 14 minutes downhill. Walk 20 minutes uphill on the way back.
- Trip advisor: Adventura Nerja
- Educare aventura
- Read more about sea kayak tour at Spain Holiday: Sea kayaking from Burriana beach to Maro
Balcon de Europa
2,0 km from Los Arcos 4 Nerja. Walk 23 minutes downhill. Walk 28 minutes uphill on the way back.
- Tripadvisor: Balcon de Europa
Church of El Salvador
2,1 km from Los Arcos 4 Nerja. Walk 23 minutes downhill. Walk 29 minutes uphill on the way back.
El Salvador is a church that might be worth a visit, when you are near Balcon de Europa.
- Tripadvisor: Church of El Salvador
Nerja caves: Cuevas de Nerja
3,0 kilometers from Los Arcos 4 Nerja. Drive 7 minutes by car.
Further away from Nerja
Go skiing in Sierra Nevada
Take a day trip to the mountains! Ski guide and beginners lesson included in the normal price. You can also skip skiing (reduced price) and instead take the cable car up to get some fresh mountain air from the comfort of a bar or restaurant.
White village of Frigiliana
Frigiliana has received a number of awards for its beauty and conservation.
- The older part of Frigiliana is one of the best preserved Moorish villages in Andalucia.
- The newer part of Frigiliana is built in the white Andalucian village style.
You can drive from Nerja to Frigiliana in ten minutes. There is also a bus service that connects Nerja and Frigiliana.
- Discover-Nerja: Frigiliana Spain