Nerja has been voted as the most charming coastal town in Spain.
- Nerja got 5173 votes.
- The competition was arranged by Hotel Info, a website.
- Hotel Info gave voters 26 coastal towns to choose from, all with less than 35 000 residents.
- Voting was open between April 12 and May 3, 2016.
- Hotel.info: Los pueblos costeros con más encanto de España
- Nerja.es: Nerja, el pueblo con Más del litoral español
- El Estrecho digital: Nerja, the most charming town in the Spanish coast
- Sur in English: Nerja voted Spain’s prettiest coastal town in competition on German hotel website