The Pueblo Los Arcos 4 Nerja townhouse can be booked from the domegos vacation rental listing site:
Trip-N-Travel suggests that you do the following things when you are in Nerja:
- Explore the caves of Nerja
- Hike the El Cielo
- Swim at the Burriana Beach
- Eat Paella at Ayo’s
- Go to the Aqueduct of El Aguila
- Explore the Rio Chillar
- See the Hamlet of Acebuchal
- Swim at the Maro Beach
- Tour around Frigiliana
- Try sea kayaking at Nerja
- Visit the Balcon de Europa
- See the Parque Verano Azul
- Visit the El Salvador church
- Visit the Museo de Nerja
- Go to the Capistrano Beach
- Drop by the Centro Cultural Villa de Nerja
- Travel to Papagayo Beach
- Stroll along Punta Lars
- Ride bike at Nerja
- Visit the Botanical Garden in Nerja
Lars comment: I do not trust this list to 100 %. For instance: For me, Capistrano Beach (15) is an area of apartments (Capistrano Playa) close to Burriana Beach (3).
Read more: 20 things to do in Nerja
If you are coming to Nerja with your family, which are the top activities that you should consider?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Visit the Nerja caves.
- Go snorkeling or scuba diving.
- Take a kayak tour from the Burriana beach.
- Take a river walk in Rio Chillar.
- Watch football in Malaga.
- Go shopping in Malaga. There is a big shopping center at the bus station.
- If you have a car, visit the El Ingenio shopping center in Velez Malaga for shopping and something to eat. There is a large pizza and pasta buffet restaurant with over 100 dishes. Look out for the chocolate pizza!
- Visit the mountains in Sierra Nevada during the Summer (June 25 – September 4). Take the lift up to 3000 meters, and walk to the top. Walk to the middle lift station and take the lift down.
- Visit the hot springs in Alhama de Granada (June 10 – October 10).
- Take a trip to Gibraltar. Bring your passport. Take a rock tour to visit the apes. Stroll down main street.
Nerja has been voted as the most charming coastal town in Spain.
- Nerja got 5173 votes.
- The competition was arranged by Hotel Info, a website.
- Hotel Info gave voters 26 coastal towns to choose from, all with less than 35 000 residents.
- Voting was open between April 12 and May 3, 2016.
- Hotel.info: Los pueblos costeros con más encanto de España
- Nerja.es: Nerja, el pueblo con Más del litoral español
- El Estrecho digital: Nerja, the most charming town in the Spanish coast
- Sur in English: Nerja voted Spain’s prettiest coastal town in competition on German hotel website
When you are staying in Nerja, the white village of Frigiliana is well worth a visit.
- You can get there by bus from the Nerja bus station, for one euro.
- A taxi will cost you around 10 – 12 Euros.
- If you have your own car, it is a ten minute drive.
Read more about Frigiliana:
- Discover-Nerja: Frigiliana Spain
One suggestion is to to take a trip up in the hills to Bodegas Bentomiz:
- Wine tasting
- Winemaker’s lunch
With a car, it is a 39 minute drive from the Pueblo Los Arcos 4 Nerja townhouse.
Link of the day: Nerja, Things to Do (Getting to Nerja, Tapas routes, restaurant ideas)