If you are coming to Nerja with your family, which are the top activities that you should consider?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Visit the Nerja caves.
- Go snorkeling or scuba diving.
- Take a kayak tour from the Burriana beach.
- Take a river walk in Rio Chillar.
- Watch football in Malaga.
- Go shopping in Malaga. There is a big shopping center at the bus station.
- If you have a car, visit the El Ingenio shopping center in Velez Malaga for shopping and something to eat. There is a large pizza and pasta buffet restaurant with over 100 dishes. Look out for the chocolate pizza!
- Visit the mountains in Sierra Nevada during the Summer (June 25 – September 4). Take the lift up to 3000 meters, and walk to the top. Walk to the middle lift station and take the lift down.
- Visit the hot springs in Alhama de Granada (June 10 – October 10).
- Take a trip to Gibraltar. Bring your passport. Take a rock tour to visit the apes. Stroll down main street.